Here are the plans for the baby's room. Some of you just gasped at how anal and detailed I am, but I am definitely a planner-it's just in my blood. So, I ordered the bedding today. It'll be monogrammed with Baylor's first name. The crib and changing table are already here. I just have to get a glider, window panels, wall art, and some white wall letters. I wanted his room to be simple, clean, and crisp white (mostly). I'll post pictures of the progress as we get stuff moved in (and out).Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Baylor's Room
Here are the plans for the baby's room. Some of you just gasped at how anal and detailed I am, but I am definitely a planner-it's just in my blood. So, I ordered the bedding today. It'll be monogrammed with Baylor's first name. The crib and changing table are already here. I just have to get a glider, window panels, wall art, and some white wall letters. I wanted his room to be simple, clean, and crisp white (mostly). I'll post pictures of the progress as we get stuff moved in (and out).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment