Monday, August 31, 2009

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

I've not been blogging much lately. I've been sleeping. I still feel pretty good, only 2 days of nausea, then it went away! I feel more tired than I was last pregnancy, and I am surprised how soon you start showing with the 2nd pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, I am not in maternity clothes yet, but I'm just saying that the changes in your body start happening a lot quicker with the 2nd pregnancy. I'm scared to have a 3rd right now! In reference to the nausea, I got off really easy, no vomiting. woo-hoo! Mason's MDO was perfect timing, and he loves it. That makes it so much easier for us both. I know the widget that shows my baby's growth progression on the left is kinda weird looking now, but soon, he'll lose his tail and get his eye cavities. Then he'll be more recognizable as a baby, and not so much a funny looking tadpole. The baby is about the size of a raisin at this point. As of Thursday (7 weeks) he begins doubling in size every week! Our first Dr. appointment is a week from Tuesday (on the 8th). Then Dover and I are going to have dinner and see Wicked that night!!! Soooo exciting. I have been waiting years to see that show! Dover was Mr. Wonderful this weekend while I laid around the house like I was useless. I'm so blessed to have a husband who wants to be my partner in this pregnancy and not just a spectator. Dover's grandparents moved to TN over the weekend! They LOVE my Mason, and I am excited to share him with them. It'll be nice to be able to visit them since they are just down the street from us now.

No comments:

Post a Comment