Monday, September 7, 2009

Here it comes.

No, I'm not sticking out my tummy. Also, I am not sucking it in. This is what you 2nd time mothers have to look forward to...showing sooner. I guess since I don't have nausea, I gain quicker than most, but my belly is starting to get a little tight bump. We are estimating to be 7.5 weeks along. Our first ultrasound/Dr. appointment will verify that tomorrow. I just thought I'd share the first signs of the newest Dover baby with you all. I'm not exactly exactly excited about this "is she pregnant or not" phase, but I guess the sooner I go through it, the sooner it'll be quite obvious: I am pregnant. I need to publish a big shout-out to my man. He has been trying so hard to help me out-especially on the weekends. I am usually somewhat energetic by late afternoon, so weekend mornings are when I notice his help the most. I know this must be harder on him than last pregnancy, because we have the love of our life (Mason) to invest in, and at times, it seems like it all falls on him. Baby, I appreciate you, I love you, and I wouldn't want to do it without you! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment